Working at the VA lab on New Year's Day. I took this picture outside with my Sony Ericsson w810i because I had forgotten my point-and-shoot. Haha, I hope this isn't an indication of how well the project is going to end! So anyway there isn't a sign or anything indicating that this was the VA, but since I always go through the back entrance, and one of those windows are the windows to the lab I work in, I think this picture will suffice in reminding me what happened January 1! *cuh* Also, it's pretty much a no-no to take pictures on federal property, so it was probably for the better the picture was taken in the back.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
January 1, 2010
Working at the VA lab on New Year's Day. I took this picture outside with my Sony Ericsson w810i because I had forgotten my point-and-shoot. Haha, I hope this isn't an indication of how well the project is going to end! So anyway there isn't a sign or anything indicating that this was the VA, but since I always go through the back entrance, and one of those windows are the windows to the lab I work in, I think this picture will suffice in reminding me what happened January 1! *cuh* Also, it's pretty much a no-no to take pictures on federal property, so it was probably for the better the picture was taken in the back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment