I've spent much of my day today confined to my room, so that I can clean it, which consists of putting stuff away and organizing it. And what about the dust? Never mind the dust, that would add another couple of hours! The photo today is from one of the bookshelves in my room. The books posted in the photo is worth several hundred dollars, and have been the essential ones in my education and in obtaining my Chemistry degree. Looking at the picture, I feel grateful to my parents for their support and a sense of pride in myself for being able to find the means to not only pay for a significant part of my education, but also being able to commit to and accomplish a goal I've set out to reach. My only worry now is to use this education to secure a future! *sigh*
Sunday, January 3, 2010
January 3, 2010
I've spent much of my day today confined to my room, so that I can clean it, which consists of putting stuff away and organizing it. And what about the dust? Never mind the dust, that would add another couple of hours! The photo today is from one of the bookshelves in my room. The books posted in the photo is worth several hundred dollars, and have been the essential ones in my education and in obtaining my Chemistry degree. Looking at the picture, I feel grateful to my parents for their support and a sense of pride in myself for being able to find the means to not only pay for a significant part of my education, but also being able to commit to and accomplish a goal I've set out to reach. My only worry now is to use this education to secure a future! *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
*shudder* still can't believe we made it through quantitative analysis!
ReplyDeletesmart boy! i dunno what to do with my books. since they are mostly programming books they are outdated and useless :(
ReplyDelete