Today's picture is of the Henry Eyering Building where most of the chemistry classes are held up at the U. Although I haven't taken a chemistry course in almost two years, it still brings back a lot of memories (good and bad). This was the place where I had met some of my closest friends, while strengthening other friendships. It's also the building where I've walked in, sleep-deprived from cramming for exams the night before or where I've spent endless hours on experiments designed to fail because of outdated and poorly maintained equipment. I sort of miss it. The pic itself was taken on my Sony Cybershot DSC-L1 (as with most of my photos on this blog) and faux cross-processed. This is pretty much a big no-no in the toy camera community which I've recently taken some interest in.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
January 25, 2010
Today's picture is of the Henry Eyering Building where most of the chemistry classes are held up at the U. Although I haven't taken a chemistry course in almost two years, it still brings back a lot of memories (good and bad). This was the place where I had met some of my closest friends, while strengthening other friendships. It's also the building where I've walked in, sleep-deprived from cramming for exams the night before or where I've spent endless hours on experiments designed to fail because of outdated and poorly maintained equipment. I sort of miss it. The pic itself was taken on my Sony Cybershot DSC-L1 (as with most of my photos on this blog) and faux cross-processed. This is pretty much a big no-no in the toy camera community which I've recently taken some interest in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really like the shadows in this one.
ReplyDelete