Today's been foggy and I thought I'd go out at night and take a few photos. I should've gone out earlier and visited the cemetery next to the U for some photos. Oh well. So this photo really upsets me because I didn't put more effort into composing the photo in other ways, leading to a poorly silhouetted tree. *sigh* This is the first photo that I didn't edit or crop so far.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
January 14, 2010
Today's been foggy and I thought I'd go out at night and take a few photos. I should've gone out earlier and visited the cemetery next to the U for some photos. Oh well. So this photo really upsets me because I didn't put more effort into composing the photo in other ways, leading to a poorly silhouetted tree. *sigh* This is the first photo that I didn't edit or crop so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not a bad pic but I can see how it could have more potential. The fog makes it look eerie.
ReplyDelete