I took this picture of the lamp next to my desk just because it was there and I was feeling lazy. I metered the white balance and had set the iso to 100 and purposefully took the picture out of focus and got the effect I wanted. (note the hexagons!) I've read on the internet somewhere that it's possible to get little hearts out of these lights somehow as well!
Friday, January 22, 2010
January 20, 2010
I took this picture of the lamp next to my desk just because it was there and I was feeling lazy. I metered the white balance and had set the iso to 100 and purposefully took the picture out of focus and got the effect I wanted. (note the hexagons!) I've read on the internet somewhere that it's possible to get little hearts out of these lights somehow as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ooh yes! some black construction paper and tape is all you need :D. those crafty little hole punches with the fun shapes seem like they should be fun to try.
ReplyDelete