Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 10, 2010

My family and I had dinner at the Golden Dragon restaurant earlier tonight, during which, my dad asked me what year of the zodiac it was going to be for 2010 as he looked at our place mats. Of course, it was going to be the year of the tiger-the year I was born in and implied that I was turning 24 this year. Anyway, one thought led to another and I started thinking about an idea that suggests a person's body regenerates every 7 years due to cell turnover. Theoretically, this would mean that I've already had 3 bodies! Today's photo is meant to be a comparison between my first body, around the age of 2-3, and the body I have now at 23.

2 comments:

  1. hehe...I like your smile at 2 more. you look so serious now Philip! Can I get you to post the picture where you're smiling?! I'll send it to you! =D

    ReplyDelete